RECRUIT TOP-CALIBRE TECH TALENT
Scout the people to make your team incredible (and incredibly diverse).
From a team that’s worked with:
The best tech talent is not easy to find. They’re busy dominating in their field and gaining accolades — and have no time looking for the next opportunity. With the colossal rise of the work from anywhere trend, it could sound like the tech talent market is getting fiercer, with the cream of the crop being snapped up by tech-run giants.
Traditional recruiters think this is a major roadblock. Not us.
filled by the team since we started
WAIT, BUT AREN’T YOU A TECH CONSULTANCY?
Yep. But so many of our clients wanted people like ours (and we couldn’t hire everyone we wanted to).
So it just made sense for us to help clients find talent and help people find their dream jobs.
WE DO RECRUITMENT AS YOU KNOW IT
Specialist in finding technical people:
CTO, CIO, and Leadership
Salesforce Developers and Specialists
AI, Machine Learning, and Data Scientists
Project Management and Business Analysts
WE ALSO DO RECRUITMENT AS YOU DON'T KNOW IT
Fewer than 10% of candidates are looking for a new role. So how do we access the other 90% of the talent network?
The answer is specialist search. Not more ads on Seek. We directly reach out to people and empower them to dream bigger and plan their roles in advance.
1. OPEN DATABASE FOR EACH ROLE
Get freedom from recruitment agencies
We share our full database for each role — who we considered, who we disqualified, and who had the wrong timing. It becomes a perpetual asset for every time you hire, that you get to keep.
You get the data points needed to create a diverse and inclusive team, including identity, gender, salary expectations.
The candidates can see what’s said about them too, keeping your team accountable.
2. EMPLOYER BRANDING
Strategy & Content
We start with a workshop where we build a long-term strategy for your brand as employers.
Then, every role we search for has graphic (and sometimes video) content developed. We do this because it helps us open doors with more of the off-market talent and convince the exceptional people to take your offer.
3. Diversity and inclusion baked into every hire
Earn trust and commitment from your employees
What people say
“Fundamentally re-defined my experience engaging with consulting and resourcing partners, and took me from a place of inherent scepticism of ‘salespeople’ to genuine gratitude for a trusted business partner.”
Executive General Manager,
Partners & Platforms at IAG
“Took the time to truly understand my business and what we were trying to achieve with the roles we were recruiting for. This understanding was reflected in how well matched the people he sent to us were.”
Director, IP Scape
“Chris has amazing energy and personal drive, mixed with a natural curiosity to help and support colleagues, customers and partners.”
General Manager, AARNet (Australia’s Academic and Research Network)